Meridian Gymnastics Club is available for party hire to all members of the club (guests do not have to be members). The facility is available from 5.30pm on Saturday and from 3.30pm on a Sunday for 90 minute or 2 hour parties at the following times:-
- Saturday 5.30-7.00/7.30pm
- Sunday 3.30-5/5.30pm
- Later parties on a Sunday are available on request if following an earlier party.
90 minute parties are £140 for up to 20 guests (not including the birthday boy/girl or up to 2 siblings) and £180 for up to 30 guests.
2 hour parties are £190 for up to 20 guests (not including the birthday boy/girl or up to 2 siblings) and £230 for up to 30 guests.
- Parties are fully supervised by an appropriately qualified coach/coaches and a first aider will be present, but there must be at least one parent helper (not included in the numbers) in the gym at all times. The coach will provide a safety talk at the beginning of the session and supervise the gymnastics and play within the gym. The behaviour of the gymnasts must be monitored by the parents in order to ensure a safe and happy event.
- There will be 30 minutes of eating/cake time on the balcony after a 60/90 minute playing time which can be set up and prepared during the gym time. On rare occasions, the next party/hire may start in the gym while the eating time takes place upstairs.
- Hirers are asked to leave the balcony and kitchen clean and tidy after use. Tea and coffee are included in the hire price, as is the use of the kitchen. There must be strictly no alcohol on the premises.
- Parties are for those of 13 and under unless by arrangement and the equipment should not be used by anyone over this age during party time.
- Parties are ‘free play’ but free use of our equipment, including hoops, ribbons, balls and skipping ropes is available on request and parents are welcome to organise games/obstacle courses etc. There is a music system for playing digitised music via an aux cable.
- 50% deposit is required on booking. If you would like to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org